Charge Conference FAQ's
posted on October 09
Here are some quick FAQ's to help out with Charge Conference Online Submission
- Login – The Church Dashboard and the Clergy Dashboard have separate login credentials. The Church Dashboard login is shared with anyone in your church that you want to have access to this information (ie: Church Admin, Treasurer, SPR Chairperson, Finance CP, etc.) – If you have difficulty logging in, contact the District Office
- Share Forms – Once you’re logged in and have pulled up the “Submittable Forms” and “2019 Uwharrie Charge Conference Forms”
Once you’ve shared the forms and the person responsible has completed all of OR just their part, they / you can Click “Submit Form” – This will not close the form for edits – it actually just “Saves” the form. You CAN come back to edit it.This means multiple people can work on the form / edit the form / save the form
- Blank Work Copy of Charge Conference Forms – You CAN print a blank copy of the forms to work from.
Scroll to the bottom
Click “Submit Form” – Remember… This will not close the form for edits – it actually just “Saves” the form. You will officially “submit” the forms later.
At the very top of the next page, click “Print Condensed”.
**Remember – we are not accepting Hard Copies of any of the reports. If someone turns in a handwritten copy of a report to you, you (or someone) will need to key in the information into the data form on the Church Dashboard.
- Report of the Pastor – This report is required for every pastor under appointment.
Associate and Assistant Pastors should compose their report (Word, PDF, etc.) and attach it to the Charge Conference Agenda and Minutes under “Other Clergy Charge Conference Reports”
**Remember… you can share all the charge conference reports by clicking “Share This Form” through the church dashboard. Each Associate or Assistant pastor can attach their own copy of the report and then click “Submit” and this will save attached copies.
- Youth 9th-12th – A new required report.
EVEN IF YOU DON’T HAVE youth, you will still need to complete and submit the form by entering N/A in the required fields under the first line of “Students” – You only need to enter it for one.
Email and Phone Number fields are NOT required on the Youth report.
- Signing the Forms using Signature Fields – A new way of doing things for us. No more hard copies. No more written signatures.
- Officially Submitting your forms